The next meeting of the Squash Lake Association board of directors will be on Wednesday January 20 at 6:30 p.m. at Pat Dugan’s house at 7306 Squash Lake Road. As always, board meetings are open to all members.
1. Approve minutes from Dec 9 meeting
• Newsletter committee
• Membership committee
• Website committee (board member photos & bio’s)
• Oneida Co. Lakes & Rivers Association (Stephanie)
3. Old Business
• Oneida County Board of Adjusment denial of Eagle Cove Camp conditional use permit
• 501c3 application for tax exempt status
• Status of two buoys
4. New Business
• Eurasian Water Milfoil project
• Prevention/education grant application with Crescent Lake and Lake Julia
• Dugan donation of land to Northwoods Land Trust
• Homeowner request to dredge narrow bay
• Proposed boat launch fee to fund AIS efforts
• Kiosk signage at boat landing
• SLA committee structure and soliciting more member involvement
• SLA government liaisons to Woodboro, Crescent, and Oneida County?
• SLA neighborhood reps?
• Do we need a SLA “code of ediquette?”
5. Next meetings: Feb 24 and March 17